Yellow Daffodils Wig Salon & Post Mastectomy Boutique
A breast cancer survivor owns Yellow Daffodils. After going through it herself, she wanted to create a shop where women had more options and more choices. The shop carries wigs, bangs, hats, turbans and scarves. It also carries breast forms, mastectomy bras, lumpectomy forms and amoena swimsuits. It is also a place for women to discuss what they're going through. Medicare and most insurance plans are accepted. Walk-ins are accepted, but appointments are suggested.
- Hours: Tues - Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and a ramp along the side of the building.
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1997
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Wigs, bangs, hoops of hair, hats, turbans, scarves, children's wigs, breast forms, masectomy bras, lumpectomy forms, exercise clothing, post surgery garments, amoena swimsuits, lymphedema arm sleeves
- Return policy: The store stands behind what they sell and will work with its customers to make sure they are satisfied.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: I think we have a great location in the community because being outside of town gives our customers some privacy.
- Insurance accepted: Medicare and most insurance plans and HMOs accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Yes
- Accreditations/certifications: Certified Fitters
- Free consultation: Yes