The Rock School prepares students who are gifted in dance for careers as professionals. The primary goal of the School is to produce classically trained and versatile dancers. Classes include ballet, jazz, hip-hop, tap and contemporary. The School has developed dancers for premiere companies throughout the United States and internationally. More than 1,500 dancers from around the world audition each year.
- Hours: The class schedule can be viewed on the website.
- Handicap Accessible: There is sidewalk accessibility and the lot has handicapped spaces.
- Membership info: Students must audition to attend this school.
- Parking: Free lot
- Public/Private: Private
- Accreditation/licenses: Yes
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes