The Lincoln Room
The Lincoln Room is a little piece of history in West Chester—as it is known as the oldest commercial structure in all of downtown. Walk down the steps, past the water fountain and enter the cozy and quiet room where customers can enjoy tea, coffee, pastries and light meals. There is also a small store selling a lovely selection of gifts, cards and collectibles with an emphasis on the Brandywine Valley area and Lincoln memorabilia.
- Hours: Tues - Sat, 10am - 2pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: A historical part of West Chester.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.westchesterbid.com/pdfs/LincolnRmMenu1.pdf
- Specialties: Tea, coffee, light lunch