Pages is a very quaint little store that sells a variety of cards along with many small gift items. Pages sells fair trade items that are handmade by people in nations all over the world such as worry dolls and jewelry made by mothers and teenage girls in Kenya. Pages is ideal for buying gifts because the customer is able to find a card, a one of a kind gift, and then have it gift wrapped right at the register. Aside from cards and jewelry, Pages also sells quirky magnets, baskets, books, t-shirts, and other tokens that make every visit interesting.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10:30am - 5:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Door is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1984
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Cards, small gift items,
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Pages will give store credit or cash back if an unused item is returned within one week.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What's your most popular item?: Greeting cards