From camps and clinics for kids, to skating schools and figure skating, to hockey leagues for kids and adults, the four rinks at Ice Line serve more than 6,000 people each week. It is also a popular place for birthday parties or families looking to get a little exercise while spending some time together. Amenities include skate rental, a pro-shop and a restaurant. Visit the Web site for a complete list of all the upcoming events.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 8:00am - 11:00pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp for spectators on rink 1.
- Founding Date: Sep 01 1994
- What makes this community special?: The community loves to ice skate!
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Membership info: $250 p/year single, $450 p/year family up to 4
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Facilities: Hockey/skating rink
- Facility types: Indoor
- Features: Food/drink, Game room, Lockers, Showers, Vending machines
- Who's the most well-known athlete to have played at the facility?: John Leclair coaches a team here.
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Products: The pro-shop sells skates, sticks, gloves, bags, helmets, apparel and accessories.
- Services: Classes
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- What would you say is the most popular sport in town?: Hockey, the Fliers are proof of that.
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes