Fiorello's was established in 1997, and has been offering authentic Italian cuisine ever since. The restaurant sets a comfortable atmosphere right as you walk in. Fiorello's offers eat-in, take out and catering, and can also provide in-house dining for your group or platters for you to take to your event. Their menu includes brick oven pizza, steaks, seafood, pasta and chicken, as well as a children's menu.
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 11pm - 10pm Sun: 4pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and ramps are available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.fiorellosinwestchester.com/dinner.php
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Daniele Fiorello
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual