Big League Haircuts
Sports lovers will love Big League Haircuts, the barber shop established in 1992 and decorated to please the tastes of its male clientele. The walls are covered with team logos and jerseys, and tennis rackets and a basketball hoop are also featured in the decor. Each and every cutting station has a television to ensure that customers won't miss a moment of the game. A complimentary neck massage is also part of the service.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 11am - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is sidewalk accessibility and the lot has handicapped spaces.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 2005
- What makes this community special?: It's an upbeat community.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Private events: No
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men
- Hair Product Brands: Crew
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Get a haircut every four to six weeks.