Nearly half of Devon Prep’s Class of 2013, has been named AP Scholar by the College Board. Ten were named AP Scholar with Distinction, two were named AP Scholar with Honor, including a West Chester resident, and five were named AP Scholar.
AP Scholar with Distinction
- Christopher J. Clayton of Phoenixville
- Matthew J. DiDonato of Malvern
- Kevin D. Fulmer of Broomall
- Michael P. LaBella of Collegeville
- Antonio D. Muscarella of Norristown
- Jacob E. Riedel of Pottstown
- Thomas F. Seykora of Broomall
- Ryan T. Shannon of Royersford
- Rafael Suero of Broomall
- Michael A. Tolvaisa of Springfield
AP Scholar with Honor
- Timothy P. Crowe of West Chester
- Benjamin A. Jonik of Glenmoore
- Joseph D. Haruch of Media
- Jacob R. Kampman of Havertown
- Brian J. Koskinen of Media
- Brian E. Kozak of Phoenixville
- Ryan M. Mattox of Lansdowne
These Devon Prep students were recognized for their extraordinary achievement on college level Advanced Placement exams taken last spring. Only 18 percent of the more than one million students who took AP exams in May 2012 performed at a sufficiently high level to merit such recognition, according to a Devon Prep press release.
This press release was provided by Devon Preparatory School.