Aspiring graphic artists, chefs, cosmetologists, nurses and engineers, among others, are encouraged to explore career and technical opportunities at Technical College High School (TCHS) Brandywine Campus on Tuesday, November 13.
A town hall will be held from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m., during which time prospective students and their families can tour the building, learn about its programs, and enjoy light refreshments provided by Culinary Arts students. TCHS Brandywine is located at 443 Boot Road in Downingtown.
The school offers the following career and technical education programs:
- Allied Health Science Technology
- Animal Science Technology
- Automotive Collision Technology
- Automotive Service Technology
- Banking & Financial Services
- Biomedical Science
- Commercial & Graphic Arts
- Computer Information Systems
- Criminal Justice & Police Sciences
- Culinary Arts
- Early Childhood Care & Education
- Electrical Occupations
- Electronic Systems Technology
- Engineering Technology Systems (Mechatronics)
- Engine Technology & Recreation Vehicles
- Health Career Academy/Pre-Nursing
- Health Information Management
- Health Occupations
- HVAC/Refrigeration Technology
- Teacher Academy
TCHS Brandywine serves students from Coatesville Area, Downingtown Area, and West Chester Area school districts, and Bishop Shanahan High School.
Applications are currently being accepted for TCHS Brandywine. Interested students can apply online by visiting www.tchsbrandywine.org.