With October upon us, here’s a look back at the top five most read stories on West Chester Patch in September. See something here you missed? Should we have covered something we didn’t? Email Nate at email@example.com.
1) Man Dies of West Nile Virus: A Bucks county man was the first reported West Nile Virus death in 2013, according to a release from the state’s Department of Environmental Protection.
2) Man Resisted Arrest During a Bar Fight, Police Say: A scrape outside of a local bar was one of the month’s most read stories.
3) Deported Rock Star Returns to West Chester: A rocker who was
booted out of Russia played a show at The Note in September, something readers
wanted to know more about.
4) Police Arrest 25 for Underage Drinking: The West Chester Police Department’s “Operation Vigilance” was especially busy in September, the first full month of the college year.
5) District, Teachers Disagree on Report: Though things appear to have calmed down since, a disagreement over a report between teachers and the West Chester Area School District got a lot of views (and comments from opinionated residents).