Invite a friend
Philadelphia Valentine’s Day 2014 Romantic Partner Yoga and Massage
Need a Valentine’s Day Idea that isn’t a Crowded, Overpriced and Rushed?
As you go through the motions together, you and your partner can expect a closer, more romantic and more soulful relationship than ever with each other through giggles, movement and massage.
- Connect in a revitalizing, strengthening, energizing and uplifting way
- Release stress and stiffness.
- Explore playfulness, nurturing and buoyancy.
- Learn how to guide, honor, encourage, support and receive support from each other
- Yoga virgins, the stiff and inflexible are especially welcome.
|Where||Temenos Retreat Center 1564 Telegraph Rd, West Chester, PA 19382|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||8:00 pm–10:00 pm|
|Price||50 per person. Pre-Registration with payment required via Paypal. You can also call 610.352.1177 to register on the phone with a credit card.|
More About Temenos Retreat Center
Greek for "sacred space," this outreach ministry of the Swedenborgian Church of Temenos in West Chester is nestled in 56 acres of wood, affording plenty of opportunities for quiet meditation and appreciation of nature. Built in 1997, the retreat features 8 guest bedrooms each with a private bath accommodating 18 people overnight. The Farm House is an 18th century stone building with three bedrooms and shared bathrooms accommodating 8 people overnight. Weddings, conference rentals and catering are all available.
Other events here
- Letting go of Negative Habits- Silent Meditation Retreat Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
- TEMENOS TUESDAYS OPEN HOUSE June 11, 2013 / July 9, 2013 / August 13, 2013, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm