9 Weekend Vandalism Incidents Reported, Police Say
Three buildings and six cars were damaged by vandals, police say.
The following incidents were reported by the West Chester Borough Police Department. Arrest, when mentioned, does not suggest conviction.
- On Saturday at 1:14 a.m., the window of a 144 West Market St. building was smashed. Police arrested a 23-year-old male in connection with the crime.
- On Saturday at 2:59 a.m., someone threw a rock through a kitchen window at 116 East Union St.
- On Sunday at 1:05 a.m., a male broke a window at 24 East Market St. Police were unable to identify a suspect.
- On Saturday at 12:22 a.m., the hood was damaged of a 1997 Subaru parked on the 100 block of Magnolia Street. A suspect was stopped and the case is under investigation.
- On Saturday at 10:42 a.m., someone threw a rock through the windshield of a 1991 Honda Civic parked on the unit block of Linden Street.
- On Saturday at 4:12 p.m., someone smashed the driver’s side window of a 2002 Pontiac parked on the unit block of Magnolia Street.
- On Saturday at 4:30 p.m., the windshield of a 1998 Dodge Intrepid was smashed on the unit block of South Brandywine Street.
- On Saturday at 10:48 p.m., the driver’s side tires of a 2013 Lexus were slashed on the 100 block of East Miner Street.
- On Sunday at 5:39 a.m., the driver’s side window of a 2002 Acura MDX was smashed on the unit block of West Gay Street.