Get Out: Play4Kay, Murder Mystery Theater and More
Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local events.
What's going on this weekend?
- When: Saturday, Feb 16 at 6 pm
- Where: Unitarian Fellowship of West Chester 501 S High St, West Chester
- Why Go: Unitarian Congregation of West Chester presents"Lucy, I'm Dead." Tickets include wine, hors d'oeuvres, finger food, chocolate desserts and the show, performed by Without a Cue Productions. (Adult content 15 years or older.) This event is opened to the public but seating is limited. You must reserve your seat by e-mailing Marie Steel at email@example.com or call the office at 610-692-5966. Cash or check will be accepted at the door. Go to www.ucwc.org for general information.
- Cost: $35
- When: Saturday, Feb 16 at 1 pm
- Where:West Chester University 700 S High St, West Chester,
- Why Go:The PINK ZONE is now called Play for Kay. This is a national event. Women play at 1 pm and Men at 3 pm. Join in the fight against breast cancer and support the WCU basketball teams.
- Cost: $6 for adults and $4 for youth
- When: Monday, Feb 18 from 10 am - 1 pm
- Where:Chester County Historical Society
- Why Go: Enjoy old-fashioned family fun with crafts, toys, dress up and story telling. At 11am, meet children’s author Jen Bryant, author of A Splash of Red, The Life and Art of Horace Pippin. All museum exhibits and The History Lab will be open. Call 610-692-4800 for details.
- Cost: $10.00 per family.
- When: Saturday, Feb 16 from 9:30 - 11 a.m.
- Where:Great Valley Nature Center State Rd & Hollow Rd, Phoenixville
- Why Go:Come to GVNC to participate in a real Bird Count..we will teach you how! We'll start with the basics of bird identification, go on a bird walk, and then we'll enter the info in the GVVC data base.
- Cost: Free